25 January 2010

Project 365

So as so many of us do in the first month, I've recently been looking to establish some new habits. I've managed to knock out five workouts this week. I've kept up with the morning pages as prescribed by The Way of the Artist. We've even managed a full week with no takeout. Next up: Project 365.

Basically it boils down to this: one picture a day for one full annum's worth of days. Period. We're going to use the 5 megapixel fatness of the new crack phone 'puter droid device, mainly due to the convenience factor of always having the Motherbox with me.

So starting tomorrow, keep an eye peeled for some new eye candy on a daily basis. I don't really have any intention of shooting the same thing all year but will likely follow a series of themes. I think we'll start with small objects tomorrow.

As always, comments and critiques are encouraged.

No comments: